Taking on the bouldering problem Love Cats for a first date is a promising start - keep the approach light with the versatile Splice. The shoe's suede leather/canvas upper provides moderate protection while scrambling. Dri-Lex® ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining wicks moisture. Traditional lacing for comfort during descents and off-the-rock wear. Self-centering tongue keeps out debris, stays put and wraps the foot. Rubber toe bumper and heel provide durable protection. Recycled EVA anatomical footbed with Aegis Microbe Shield™ and a recycled, dual-density, die-cut EVA midsole lend support underfoot. Patagonia® extra-sticky rubber sole provides excellent grip and durability on varied surfaces.
- Suede leather and canvas upper provide moderate protection
- Traditional lacing provides comfort for descents and off-the-rock wear; self-centering tongue keeps out debris, stays put and wraps the foot
- Rubber toe bumper and heel provide durability and protection; Dri-Lex® ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining wick moisture
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed with Aegis Microbe Shield™ supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot; 20% recycled dual density die cut EVA midsole
- Patagonia extra sticky rubber sole designed for grip and durability on varied surfaces
- Construction: Strobel
- Last characteristics: medium width, medium arch support/ performance true to size
- 257 g (9.1 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.