- 2-layer polyester ripstop H2No® Performance Standard fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood; soft microfleece-lined chin guard
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap seals water out
- PU-coated waterproof pit zips
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets with reverse coil zippers and storm flaps; pressed pleats expand storage; one internal security pocket
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 75-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Pockets, inside torso and hood: 100% polyester warp knit tricot. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 663 g (23.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.