Despite the Tin Shed Chelsea’s casual appearance, it’s a fully equipped work boot built to handle hard knocks. The Chelsea-cut side-door design allows for easy on/off. The waterproof nubuck leather upper with a durable pigskin outer collar and mesh lining is super comfortable. A supportive, 70% recycled polyurethane footbed has pigskin lining for added comfort, and internal EVA padding in weight-bearing areas of the welt gasket offers superior flexibility. A polyurethane comfort chamber supports your foot on hard surfaces and provides natural thermal protection in cold climates. The boot is equipped with a rugged Vibram® oil-resistant TC4+ rubber sole with 5mm lugs for grip and durability on slick surfaces. Can be resoled at a local cobbler.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper with pigskin outer collar; pigskin and mesh lining for comfort
- 70% recycled polyurethane footbed with pigskin lining for support and comfort
- Internal EVA padding in the weight-bearing areas of welt gasket for comfort and superior flexibility
- Polyurethane comfort chamber provides support on hard surfaces and natural thermal protection in cold climates
- Vibram® oil-resistant TC4+ rubber sole with 5mm lugs designed for grip and durability on slick and varied surfaces
- Construction: board-lasted; shaft height: 18 cm (top of heel to top of boot); heel height: 3 cm/1.2 inches (Italian way: heel axis, about middle of heel at top to bottom of sole)
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch support
- 601 g (1 lb 5 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.