- H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell, with 2.5-layer stretch panels in arms and shoulders
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the jacket
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper with internal storm flap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one left chest pocket; all with coated, watertight zippers and zipper garages; shell packs into self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Venting pit zips with coated, watertight 2-way zippers; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcements: 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon with mechanical stretch, a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR finish
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.