Durable all-around mountain pants for stormy weather, the Triolets are made of a 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for proven waterproof/breathable, windproof protection. A GORE-TEX membrane is bonded between the tough outer nylon shell and a robust inner lining, keeping movement between layers to a minimum for greater durability. Features include full-length side-zips, articulated seat and knees, a 2-way zippered fly and two handwarmer pockets with low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers. A built-in belt adjusts the waist, scuff guards protect the ski-boot-compatible lower legs and internal gaiters with tie-down loops seal out snow.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® and windproof nylon fabric
- Partially elasticized separating waist with watertight, 2-way Slim Zip fly and built-in adjustable belt with separating buckle
- Two handwarmer pockets feature supple watertight, coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Full-length watertight, coated side zips for easy on/off; snap closures at ankle and waist
- Articulated seat and knees for full mobility
- Ski-boot compatible cuffs have scuff guards, elasticized internal mini gaiters, adjustable snap closure and tie-down loops
- 3-layer, 4.2-oz, 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.5-oz, 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 635 g (22.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
GORE-TEX® products with 3-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell has a special GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.