Cache Creek to Granite on a long day: 23 miles of aspens, spongy meadows and views. The neutral-cushioned Tsali 3.0 running shoe is up for the challenge, with a durable, welded-TPU air-mesh upper that’s super breathable and minimizes seam discomfort. Perforated nylon reinforcement for additional breathability; dynamic lacing system provides a precise fit. Recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed with Aegis Microbe Shield™ contours foot and controls odor. Forefoot shock absorption pad and flex grooves provide forefoot protection. Gender-specific, lightweight recycled EVA foot frame; forefoot shock-absorption plate distributes pressure and maintains forefoot flexibility. Sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions.
- Durable welded air mesh upper is breathable and minimizes any seam discomfort; perforated nylon reinforcement for durability and breathability; synthetic toe bumper provides durability and protection
- Reflective webbing and heel for high visibility; dynamic lacing system provides a precise fit
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining treated with Aegis Microbe Shield™; 20% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed with Aegis Microbe Shield™ supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot
- Forefoot shock absorption pad and flex grooves provide forefoot protection and flex with gender specific lightweight 15% recycled EVA foot frame. 1 mm (men), 0.8 mm (women) forefoot shock absorption plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility
- Sticky rubber outsole provides 360 degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions
- Men’s Stack Height (heel/toe): 27mm/17mm. Construction: Strobel
- 294 g (10.4 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.