These airy ski socks feature a featherweight, noncushioned blend of soft merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. A mesh, half-arch brace under the foot provides a snug, no-slip fit, and the looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest toe seam possible for comfort. Excellent stretch and recovery lasts the lifetime of the socks; an over-the-calf fit protects lower legs from big ski boots.
- Chlorine-free merino wool, responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia, is blended with nylon and spandex for itch-free durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- Uncushioned footbed for warmer conditions and closer fitting boots
- Mesh half-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 51% merino wool, 45% nylon, 4% spandex
- 68 g (2.4 oz)
- Made in USA.