There's a little hoarder in every kid, which is why the aptly named Poco Mucho backpack holds it all - from small details to the big picture. It has a roomy main pocket that opens with a quick clamshell zipper to accommodate books, binders, lunch and headphones. The front pocket keeps smaller items secure and includes an organizer for pencils and a key clip to safeguard easily lost items. Mesh side pockets hold water bottles or muddy sneakers, while an internal, hand-me-down ID label lets parents track down the pack in the lost-and-found. A quick-access, fleece-lined pocket protects sunglasses and treasured electronics; padded, mesh-lined shoulder straps provide load-carrying comfort for school or the trail. Lighting details include reflective zipper pulls and trim and a bike light attachment loop. Made from a tough yet supple 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave with 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon reinforcements. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Main compartment with ID label inside; front pocket with organizer and key clip; mesh water bottle side pocket
- Padded, mesh-lined shoulder straps for comfortable carry; reflective webbing zipper pulls
- Bike light attachment loop and reflective trim
- Exterior microfleece-lined pocket for electronics or sunglasses
- Body: 420-denier nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier ballistic nylon. Lining: 200-denier polyester. Stretch-mesh pockets: nylon. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 453 g (16 oz)(1 lb)
- Made in Vietnam.