Your feet are the primary connection between you and your board, and you want that connection as dependable as possible. Built for water temperatures from 48 - 55 F / 8 - 12 C, the R3 Split Toe Booties provide excellent warmth while preserving a flexible and natural feel. With 3mm smooth-skin neoprene and a soft nylon lining, the wrapped asymmetrical design fits snug to your foot and internally taped seams keep you warmer for longer. The split toe, heel lock and fine-grip sole give you exceptional control and dexterity in critical moments—there's nothing worse, after all, than blowing your wave of the day because your feet were sloshing around in bagged-out booties. Pull tab on heel for easy on and off, and rubber wrap reinforcement on outside and arch for protection from rocks, barnacles and the rest of the intertidal minefield.
- Neoprene laminated to a plush nylon lining
- Asymmetrical wrapped construction
- Split-toe and heel lock improve fit and performance
- Rubber wrap reinforcement on outside and arch protect feet from rocks
- Pull tab on heel for easy on/off
- All seams internally taped to prevent leakage
- Fine-grip rubber soles for traction and board dexterity
- 3mm neoprene with a plush nylon lining
- 402 g (14.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.