When your go-to spot is a wind-whipped Northwest beach, you know that sitting through long sessions with leaky gloves isn't much fun. Built with flexible 3mm wetsuit neoprene laminated to a merino wool jersey liner, the R3 Wool Lined Gloves offer crucial warmth until you get back to the campfire. Articulated panels conform to the hand for a snug, flexible and comfortable fit, and the PU-laminated palm and fingers increase durability and give you a firm grip on the rails. Seams are externally sealed to eliminate leaks, and high-stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Durable 3mm neoprene laminated to chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester jersey liner
- Soft merino wool stays warm when wet; recycled polyester jersey adds durability
- PU-laminated palm and fingers increase grip and durability
- Articulated neoprene panels conform to hand for a comfortable fit
- Cuffs and seams are secured with 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements
- 3mm neoprene lined with chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester jersey
- 124 g (4.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.