A two-hour session in subzero wind can turn your hands into fumbling, half-frozen claws. The R5 Wool Lined Lobster Mitts offer our warmest hand protection for sessions in truly frigid water and air, making sure you can still turn your keys when you get back to the car. Made from durable 7mm wetsuit neoprene laminated to a merino wool jersey liner, the articulated panels conform to the hand for a snug and comfortable grip, and the split-hand construction allows for better dexterity than a conventional mitt design. The merino is chlorine-free, soft next to the skin and stays warm when wet, while the polyester jersey dries quickly and adds durability. Seams are externally sealed to eliminate leaks, and high-stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Durable 7mm neoprene laminated to a chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester jersey liner
- Soft merino wool stays warm when wet; recycled polyester jersey adds durability
- PU-laminated palm and fingers increase grip and durability
- Articulated neoprene panels conform to hand for a comfortable fit
- Lobster mitt design allows for better finger mobility than a standard mitt design
- Cuffs and seams are secured with 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements
- 7mm neoprene lined with chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester
- 192 g (6.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.