- 100% polyester microfiber shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and NanoSphere DWR finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® front zipper
- Innovative, fully-vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% plain weave, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 660 g (23.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
H2No® Performance Standard is Patagonia’s benchmark for waterproofness, breathability and durability, which ensures a high level of long-term performance backed by our Ironclad Guarantee. H2No Performance Standard products undergo the most rigorous testing in the industry.