High water. Slick bedrock. Algae-coated boulder gardens. Our Riverwalkers built their reputation in the most demanding wading conditions, with great flexibility and fast drying times. Notched, sculpted flex zones allow for natural foot movement; padded insole and ankle support provide crucial cushioning. But don't let the lightweight comfort fool you: These are tough boots for serious wading. Details: synthetic leather and high-filtration polyester mesh (100% recycled) uppers for quick drainage; protected lacing with speed lace hooks; Rockstopper™ polypropylene insole/shank and compression-molded EVA midsole provide stability and protect against stone bruising; highly abrasion-resistant toe bumper with stout, reinforced toe box and heel counter provide extra durability. Long-wearing sewn-on polyester felt sole. All outsoles can be resoled; sole designed to hold fin straps. Sized to accommodate neoprene foot waders.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is lightweight and comfortable; high-filtration mesh drains quickly, keeping out sand and silt
- Long wearing, sewn-on polyester felt sole; all outsoles can be resoled; sole designed to hold fin straps
- Compression molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provide rigidity, support and foot protection; padded insole provides arch support
- Notched, sculpted flex zones; highly abrasion-resistant toe bumper with stout, reinforced toebox and heel-counter, wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader
- Padded ankle support; covered, protected lacing loops with speed lace hooks at the top
- High-filtration all-recycled polyester mesh and synthetic leather upper, with nylon/spandex neoprene in tongue and polypropylene insole board. Full-length, molded EVA midsole
- 1108 g (39.1 oz), per pair
- Made in Thailand.