It's not recommended to wear this jacket while mending the blown-out U-joint of a ’64 International under the influence of a mild hallucinogen, but if you're 80 miles from blacktop you may have no choice. Thick, Italian wool/polyester/nylon fabric recycled from scraps is lined with all-recycled Retro-X fleece for toasty warmth; polyester plain weave lining in sleeves with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Stand-up collar and full-length zipper have internal wind flap; Y-Joint™ sleeves for unhindered mobility. Pockets: Supplex® drop-in patch pocket at chest and zippered handwarmers. At the end of its long life, return it to us and we’ll send it back to Italy to be reknit anew.
- Tough, recycled wool exterior lined with soft 1/4"-pile polyester fleece
- Stand-up collar and full-length zipper with internal wind flap
- Left-chest drop-in pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- Features a special edition 40th year anniversary Patagonia® label
- 6.9-oz 60% all-recycled wool/30% polyester/10% nylon. Body lining: 100% all-recycled polyester fleece. Sleeves: lining: 100% polyester plain weave with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled)
- 842 g (29.7 oz)
- Made in Thailand.