Our Alpine Guide Pants are up for remote ski tours, névé-filled corners and coarse granite alike, with a super-durable, highly breathable Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven blend (nylon/polyester/spandex) with Hardface® Technology that dramatically improves the DWR (durable water repellent) finish's resistance to wind, water, snow and abrasion. Detailing includes a harness-friendly, flat-lying waist with an adjustable, built-in belt; a zippered fly; one thigh and two handwarmer pockets (all zippered); articulated knees and a brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort. Midweight reinforcement fabric on the knees and lower legs protect against ski edges, crampons and the patented mixed-climbing knee-scum. The gusseted, 2-snap position bottom cuffs zip open wide to accommodate ski and expedition boots but also have an elasticized gaiter-style cuff with tie-down loops, for a snug fit over alpine boots.
- Breathable Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven nylon/polyester soft-shell fabric is treated with Hardface® Technology for improved durability and wind- and water-resistance
- Separating waist with zip fly and hook-and-loop tab closure has built-in separating belt with adjustable slider-hook buckle; lies flat under a harness or backpack
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and one thigh pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Alpine-boot-compatible zippered cuffs with snap tabs, scuff guards and gripper elastic cuffs with tie-down loops
- Body: 7.1-oz Polartec® Power Shield® 46% stretch-woven nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex with Hardface® Technology. Reinforcements: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex. Body and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 513 g (18.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.