Like explorer Nellie Bly, this hiking/backpacking shoe ventures off the grid and off the map. Featuring a durable, full-grain leather upper, the intrepid wanderer packs a breathable polyester mesh lining in the collar and tongue, a waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® lining and gasket construction, and a women's-specific, triple-density, compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioned support. A shock-distribution plate and injection-molded arch shank protect underfoot without sacrificing flexibility. The multi-tread Vibram® Ecostep® outsole (made with 30% recycled rubber content) provides excellent traction.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper; 100% polyester laces
- Breathable, 100% polyester (40% recycled) mesh collar and tongue lining; GORE-TEX® fabric waterproof/breathable lining
- 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning; 3DM - triple density 15% recycled compression molded EVA midsole provides cushioning and support specifically for women
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- 0.8mm TPU shock distribution plate shock distribution plate provides protection under foot; 3mm nylon injection molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot; rubber rand provides upper protection and abrasion resistance
- Multi-tread Vibram® Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction in a variety of conditions; GORE-TEX gasket waterproof/breathable construction
- Last characteristics: medium width, medium toe box, medium arch/instep
- 411 g (14.5 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.