This crew combines a cruising-around-town look with technical merits useful in climbing 20-pitches-in-a-day. One of our most versatile and fastest wicking performance baselayer weights, soft and compressible Capilene® 3 Midweight stretches, dries quickly, resists wear and provides excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. The fabric is brushed on the inside for warmth and has a smooth jersey face that glides smoothly under layers. Other details include a self-fabric collar, raglan sleeves and a single piece shoulder panel for comfort under pack straps. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester double knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Self-fabric collar
- Raglan sleeves and single-piece shoulder panel merge out of the way of pack straps
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (65% recycled) double-knit. With Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
- Made in Mexico.