Trail or streambed? The ambiguous terrain to Marten Lake is just right for the adaptive skills of the Drifter A/C® Mid Waterproof boot. The completely waterproof upper is built of lightweight, breathable air mesh and durable nubuck leather to seal out water, while a breathable bellows tongue keeps out debris. A recycled EVA anatomical footbed, gender-specific last and Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in the midsole and heel supports, cushions and absorbs shock. The Bi-Fit™ (80% post-consumer recycled) polyurethane waterproof insole provides stability, and a Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction. Featuring waterproof bootie construction that keeps you dry and comfortable in wet conditions.
- Waterproof upper made of breathable air mesh and durable nubuck leather; breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- 20% recycled EVA footbed contours to the foot for cushioning, comfort and support
- Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in midsole and heel for comfort and shock absorption
- Bi-Fit™ 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep® Outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Construction: waterproof bootie
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch instep
- 445 g (15.7 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.