Although Glacier's Going-to-the-Sun road is officially open, stacked snowdrifts can shut down the day's plans. The Lugano Lace High Waterproof gets you out there with a pigskin leather upper and a waterproof construction to keep feet completely dry. A polyester fleece lining and footbed plus PrimaLoft® Eco insulation keep feet toasty without bulk; the recycled polyester fleece collar adds a touch of style. An injection-molded arch shank supports the arch and provides natural flex at the ball of the foot. Additional cushioning comes by way of a removable, triple-density 3DF footbed (with 15%-recycled EVA) made specifically for women; Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus absorbs shock. The recycled rubber outsole has a siped tread for improved traction and slip resistance.
- Waterproof pigskin leather upper
- 200-gram PrimaLoft® Eco insulation and 200-gram polyester lining and footbed provide warmth, comfort and moisture-wicking; recycled polyester fleece collar
- 3mm nylon injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot; 3DF - removable triple density 15% recycled EVA footbed provides cushioning and support specifically for women
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption; protective rubber toe and heel counter
- 15% recycled rubber outsole with siped, leaf-pattern tread provides traction and slip resistance
- Waterproof construction
- Shaft Height: 25 cm/9.8 inches (top of heel to top of boot); medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 536 g (1 lb 2.9 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.