Pillow drops, cliff drops or just plain dropping in; with the Powder Bowl Jacket you’re free to choose your line. Our most versatile hard shell for going anywhere, in any condition, the tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides durable waterproof/breathable, windproof protection. The brushed polyester mesh lining wicks moisture, and pit zips quickly release heat. The removable, 2-way-adjustable helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions. Other details include coated, watertight Slim Zips; a fully featured powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia® snow pants); cord lock adjustments at the hood and hem; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; and a progressive, highly articulated fit for dynamic motion. Pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing, one pass on the left forearm and two interior pockets for gloves or goggles.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection; polyester mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Fully featured, adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one pass on left forearm; one interior drop-in and one interior stash
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex. Lining: Torso: 100% brushed polyester mesh. Sleeves: 100% polyester mesh
- 850 g (30 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
GORE-TEX® products with 2-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX products provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.