One VW Kombi. Two weeks. Four boards. Unlimited waves. The new R1 Front-Zip Full Suit completes your Aussie travel quiver. With high-quality, super-flexible 2.5mm neoprene and a lightweight 50% recycled polyester lining in the torso and thighs, it offers you unparalleled stretch, comfort and warmth for performance-oriented surfing. Features include 100% external seam sealing to eliminate leaks, anatomical patterning, wrist and ankle cuff edges are heat-pressed to reduce hydraulic lift and flushing simple front-zip entry and enlarged PVC-free kneepads for long-lasting durability. Critical seams and high-stress areas are secured and reinforced for strength.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Warm recycled polyester thermal grid lining improves flexibility and dry time
- One-piece front and back panels; internal/external neck gaskets (1.5mm neoprene with a nylon jersey surface and center-front key pocket); overlapped front yoke for easy on/off
- Neoprene underarm panels have nylon jersey fabric on both sides for better stretch while paddling; durable recycled polyester jersey fabric on the outside of the seat and legs
- Anatomically engineered PVC-free kneepads are made with flexible and durable Supratex material; 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blindstitched on the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple glued for extra durability and strength; critical areas and crotch seams are internally taped
- 100% external seam sealing
- 2.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) lined with recycled polyester thermal grid; 2mm (arms/legs) lined with lightweight recycled polyester (inside/outside)
- 921 g (32.5 oz)
- Made in Thailand.