North Carolina to the North Shore, the R1 Long-Sleeved Spring Suit offers full-arm warmth and flexibility in fast and hollow surf. Made with high-quality neoprene and a lightweight, fast-drying 50% recycled polyester lining, features include external sealing seam, an extended flap at neck with PU-molded closure for increased comfort, and center-back zipper for easy on/off. Critical seams and stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Recycled polyester thermal grid lining improves flexibility and dry time
- One-piece front panel with minimal seam design increases flexibility
- Extended neck flap with PU-molded hook-and-loop closure allows for a stronger seal and more comfort
- Neoprene underarm panels have recycled polyester jersey fabric on both sides for better stretch while paddling
- Center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel provides a better-seal and easier zip-up; zipper gusset has drain holes; 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blindstitched to the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple glued for extra durability and strength; critical areas and crotch seams are internally taped; 100% external seam sealing
- 2.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) lined with recycled polyester thermal grid; 2mm (sleeves) lined with lightweight recycled polyester
- 714 g (25.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.