The sight of pinwheeling point lines in front of your camp means hitting the road south was the right call. Redesigned with new patterning that conforms to your body for maximum comfort and flex, the R1 Spring Jane keeps you snug through long hours of pulsing south swell in Baja Sur. Made with high-quality, high-stretch neoprene, features include clean-finished Lycra® binding at the armholes and neck and flatlocked seams for long-lasting durability. All critical seams and wear areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Lycra® binding at neck and armholes with clean finish
- Seams are sewn with a flat-lock construction for durability
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- New fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- High-stretch recycled polyester jersey laminated to 1.5mm neoprene (inside/outside)
- 249 g (8.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.