Surfing long reef rights while waterfalls tumble down the cliffs, the redesigned R1 Vest keeps you warmer on those Outer Island sessions when there's a touch of trade wind in the air. Made with high-quality neoprene that offers excellent stretch and warmth, the formfitting pattern holds close to your body for maximum comfort and flex. A clean-finished Lycra® binding at the armholes and neck keeps the water out when paddling, and the elastic waist cinch with cord lock provides a secure fit. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for durability, and all critical seams and wear areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Lycra® binding at neck and armholes with clean finish
- Elastic waist cinch with cord lock provides a secure fit
- Seams are sewn with a flat-lock construction for durability
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- New fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- High-stretch recycled polyester jersey laminated to 1.5mm neoprene (inside/outside)
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.