With painted sunsets and peeling point waves, Southern California still offers some of the most perfect surf you can find. With ultra-flexible neoprene and a super comfortable merino wool and recycled polyester lining, the handmade, high performance R2 Front-Zip Full Suit keeps you cruising through dreamy after-work sessions when you step out into the water and leave the concrete world behind. Wetsuit features include overlapped front yoke, recycled polyester on the outside of seat and legs for increased durability and neoprene underarm panels with nylon jersey on both sides (instead of wool) for maximum stretch while paddling. Anatomically engineered Supratex kneepads are flexible, durable and PVC-free. All critical seams and stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Warm and soft chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester grid lining; merino wool dries quickly and reduces odor for the garment. (U.S. Patent No. 7395553)
- One-piece front and back panels; internal/external neck gasket (1.5mm neoprene with a polyester jersey surface and center-front key pocket); overlapped front yoke for easy on/off
- Neoprene underarm panels have nylon jersey fabric on both sides for better stretch while paddling
- Center-front zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel provides a better seal and easier zip-up; zipper gusset has drain holes
- Recycled polyester jersey fabric on outside of the seat and legs improves durability; anatomically engineered PVC-free kneepads are made with flexible and durable Supratex material
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations; seams are single-needle blindstitched on the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple glued for extra durability and strength; crotch seams are internally taped
- 2mm neoprene with a chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester grid lining
- 1017 g (35.9 oz)
- Made in Thailand.