It’s below freezing, the trail feels like concrete, and you still have forty miles to go at the Hellgate 100K. Built to handle cold weather running, the Women’s Speedwork Tights will keep your muscles pumping with their wind-resistant 6.6-oz nylon/polyester/spandex double-knit fabric and soft, moisture-wicking polyester interior. Quick-drying mesh panels behind each knee increase breathability and back-to-front seaming provides an athletic fit. Other details: a tailored waistband with drawcord and internal key pocket at the hip. A reflective logo on the right hip and reflective tape along the side of legs keep you visible.
- Wind-resistant nylon/spandex with soft, moisture-wicking polyester interior
- Tailored waistband with internal drawcord lies flat against stomach
- Internal key pocket at hip
- Flattering back-to-front seaming protects skin against chafing
- Breathable polyester mesh panel behind knee dries quickly
- Can be worn for other winter endurance sports
- Reflective logo on right rear hip; reflective tape on side of leg
- Body: 6.6-oz 63% nylon/23% polyester/14% spandex double knit. Panels: 3.1-oz 100% polyester mesh (30% recycled)
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.