- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier, with NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll-down, waist high comfort; innovative rear buckle system allows for quick relief without having to take off your clothes
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs; only one seam up the back of leg is exposed for less abrasion and greater wader durability
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers
- Upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal zippered chest pocket provides warmth for hands and quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated knees
- Custom fit 3mm neoprene left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles are wool lined for additional warmth
- H2No Performance Standard shell: Upper: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Upper and lower have a waterproof/breathable barrier with a NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1221 g (43.1 oz)
- Made in China.
H2No® Performance Standard is Patagonia’s benchmark for waterproofness, breathability and durability, which ensures a high level of long-term performance backed by our Ironclad Guarantee. H2No Performance Standard products undergo the most rigorous testing in the industry.