Faced with drizzle or sleet, the Tin Shed Rider pulls off a stout performance with elegant ease. The boot’s durable leather upper is water resistant and features dual buckles and a full medial zip for easy on/off. A comfortable Dri-Lex® lining inside wicks moisture, while a recycled, pigskin-lined footbed and internal EVA padding in the welt gasket provides flexibility. The PU comfort chamber lends excellent support on hard surfaces and natural thermal protection against the cold. An injection-molded arch shank provides natural flex and a sturdy Vibram® sole with TC4+ rubber and 4mm lugs grips slick terrain. Designed to be resoled locally.
- Beautiful and durable leather upper with medial zipper for easy entry/exit; Dri-Lex® moisture-wicking lining for comfort
- 70% recycled polyurethane footbed with pigskin lining for support and comfort; internal EVA padding in weight-bearing areas of welt gasket for comfort and superior flexibility
- PU comfort chamber provides support on hard surfaces and natural thermal protection in cold climates; 3mm nylon, 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Vibram® sole with TC4+ rubber and 4mm lugs designed for grip and durability on slick and varied surfaces
- Shaft width/circumference: 40 cm/15.7 inches (at top of boot); shaft height: 31 cm/12.2 inches (top of heel to top of boot)
- Heel height: 3 cm (Italian way: heel axis, about middle of heel at top to bottom of sole)
- Construction: board lasted; designed to be resoled locally; last characteristics: medium width, medium toe box, medium arch/instep
- 590 g (1 lb 4.8 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.