- H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer tear-resistant fabric is packable and lightweight; interior surface design channels moisture away from skin, slides easily over layers and protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion
- Removable hood has adjustable drawcord and secures with hidden snaps
- Full-length snapped placket with 2-way zipper and storm flap
- Articulated elbows; 2-position, snapped cuff tabs
- Pockets: two patch pockets with flaps secure with hidden snaps; side-entry handwarmers lined with brushed polyester
- Front and back princess seaming with darts provide a feminine silhouette; removable belt and closed back pleat
- Above-the-knee length
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 416 g (14.7 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.