Come down from 16” of fresh, peel off your tele gear and don the Wintertide High Waterproof boot for après anecdotes. The waterproof, quilted leather upper and weathertight construction seals out wetness, and a suede toe and mudguards add durability. A gusseted tongue sheds snow and debris, while a fleece lining and spun-wool toe nest insulate. The recycled footbed with Dri-Lex® lining wicks moisture, and a recycled EVA midsole with Patagonia® Air Cushion is comfortable underfoot. A nylon arch shank provides torsional stability and flex. Recycled rubber outsole grips snowy terrain.
- Durable, waterproof leather upper provides protection from the elements; waterproof suede toe and mudguards for durability
- Gusseted tongue keeps out snow and trail debris; recycled footbed with Dri-Lex® lining moves moisture away from skin to keep feet dry and comfortable
- 200-g fleece lining provides warmth in cold weather; spun-wool toe nest for additional warmth and comfort in cold weather
- 20% recycled EVA midsole with Patagonia® Air Cushion for comfort
- Nylon arch shank provides torsional stability, natural flex and forefoot support
- 20% recycled rubber outsole provides grip on slick surfaces
- Construction: waterproof bootie; shaft height: 26 cm (top of heel to top of boot)
- 496 g (1 lb 1.5 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.