Chloë won her first race, a snowshoeing competition, in first grade. She continued competing in cross-country and track throughout high school. In her early twenties, after moving to the Canadian Rockies and discovering Ski Mountaineering, she started pursuing endurance events around the world. Today she competes in mountain running and mountain biking and operates the X-Training School. In her free time she skis fresh powder.
- Completed the Marathon of Sand five times – a 245km unsupported, 7 day run across the Sahara desert of Morocco
- Winner of the Raid Delta I Ports, Pirennes, –Spain – a 180km high altitude mountain running event
- First woman to complete the Iditabike Extreme – a 350-mile, week-long, unsupported winter biking event on Alaska’s Iditarod trail
- Former World 24hrs Solo Mountain Bike Champion (1999)
- Completed the Eco-Challenge in Whistler, British Columbia and Queensland, Australia
- Owner/Director of The Sports & Outdoor X-Training School