Born in the mountain town of Modane, France, Pierre’s passion is running through rocky highlands, below snowy peaks, and across alpine meadows. He’s naturally adept at long distances, but to optimize his training, he also incorporates road runs and speed workouts. Pierre lives in Gaillard, France and when he’s not trail running he works as a mountain guide, sharing his passion with others.
- First place finish in the Ultra-Trail Atlas Toubkal (105 km), 2009, Morocco
- First place finish in the Montagn’ Hard (60 km), 2011, France
- First place finish in the Trail du Gypaëte (41 km), 2012, France
- Second place finish in the Trail du Gypaëte (71 km), 2010, France
- Third place finish in the Grand Raid, (73 km), 2011, France
- Fourth place finish in the Gran Trail Valdigne (57 km), 2012, Italy