Company Info: Jobs
Reports to: Customer Service Coordinator
Date: June 2014
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Customer Service Representative Ecommerce
Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. In this position, you will contribute by delivering an excellent customer service to all European consumers we are servicing through our e-commerce channel.
• Provide a fast, reliable and high quality customer services to the customers calling and emailing Patagonia Europe.
• Work with our Direct Sales system (Linea VAD): enters orders placed by phone or email.
• Follow up with adjustments, cancellations and returns during the season, issue credit notes and invoices.
• Contact for Pro-Sales / Corporate sales program (group sales, ski schools).
• Provide reports and statistics to Direct Sales Manager.
• Monitoring delivery problems.
• Process customer returns.
• Assist in proofing the European website when required.
• Work closely with accounting department for accounting follow up (unpaid transactions, reimbursements).
• Other ad-hoc customer services tasks
• Language Skills: Fluent English and one of the following German/ French/ Italian.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent customer services skills, delivers a high quality service to both internal and external clients.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Possesses a positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work.
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree qualification desirable or similar years’ work experience.
• Advanced level of computer user skills.
• Friendliness, tactfulness, patience and liability.
• Resourcefulness in problem-solving.
• A natural flair for sales is an advantage
If you are interested, please forward your motivations and resume in English under reference ECOM / AMS by e-mail to: email@example.com
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Customer Service Representative Dealer Service - London
Customer Service Representative Dealer Service - Munich
Customer Service Representative Ecommerce - Amsterdam
Customer Service Team Leader Ecommerce
European Ecommerce Manager
Retail Operations Coordinator
Sales Representative - France
Sales Representative - Switzerland