- H2No® Performance Standard polyester shell with a waterproof/ breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; same fabric used on our toughest waders
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front zip pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® front zipper
- Innovative, fully-vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs; elastic and mesh drawcord at waist that drains
- Nano® Puff Shirt snaps out of shell and can be worn alone or with layers
- PrimaLoft® insulation stays warm when wet and is highly packable
- Snap front shirt with two-side, slash pockets; spandex at cuffs and waist
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Removable Nano Puff® liner: shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- 933 g (32.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft Eco or PrimaLoft One.