Think of this as your little one's on-the-go down comforter. The easy-to-layer Baby Down Sweater wraps them in soft warmth yet blocks wind and water when conditions get dicey. Lightweight and highly compressible, this baby down jacket has high-loft 600-fill-power European goose down insulation, and the ultra-lightweight 100% polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A full-zip front with elastic in the back hem secures the fit and shuns chilly weather. With a hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant polyester shell has high tear-strength; fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Back elastic for a secure fit
- Comfortable quilt-through construction keeps goose down in place
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Easy to layer
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power European goose down
- 158 g (5.6 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.