- Lightweight recycled polyester shell is windproof and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- High-loft 600-fill power premium European goose down is compressible and lightweight; body has diagonal quilting; hood and sleeves have horizontal quilting
- High collar with zipper garage gives hood a secure fit; internal elastic cuffs with gaiter seals out cold
- Zippered handwarmers and chest pocket have reflective zipper pulls
- 2-way full-length zipper; adjustable internal drawcord at hem; below hip length for more coverage and warmth
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.5-oz 32-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 484 g (17.1 oz)
- Made in China.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.