- Windproof polyester shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight and highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Warm, quilted three-panel hood construction for a secure and comfortable fit
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage to help eliminate chin chafe
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls; one zippered internal chest pocket doubles as stuffsack
- Spandex binding around hood and sleeve cuff to seal out drafts; adjustable drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 411 g (14.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.