- Made of durable H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish with updated fit
- Three-panel hood with elasticized internal gusset under brim allows protective fit with full peripheral vision; built-in visor sheds rain and cuts glare
- Full-length zipper with external storm flap and internal wind flap secures with hook-and-loop closures
- Hook-and-loop cuff closure seals out wet weather
- Two zippered side pockets with reflective pulls; one inside mesh drop-in pocket
- Internal drawcord at hem; high-visibility reflective tape across front and back yoke
- Hand-me-down ID label
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 243 g (8.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.