- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer tear-resistant nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier, Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and sealed seams; jacket is packable and lightweight
- Visibility/Houdini® drawcord hood with single-pull adjustment
- Glued-in, coated, reverse coil, center-front zipper and chest pocket zipper are both highly water-resistant
- Zippered chest pockets (set high for wading and with drain holes), brushed polyester-lined handwarmer pockets, hanging accessory loop inside right pocket
- Reverse StretchCoat cuffs
- D-ring on back; hidden daisy chain on left side of chest above heat-transfer label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.5-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Cuffs: Reverse StretchCoat®
- 365 g (12.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.