- Warm, diamond-quilted organic cotton solid heather jersey
- Polartec® Alpha polyester insulation
- Pullover with 4-snap Supplex® nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Y-Joint™ sleeves for mobility
- Spandex trim at cuffs and hem
- Retro fit: snug fit with a shorter waist
- Features a special edition 40th year anniversary Patagonia® label
- Body: 4.7-oz 100% organic cotton, enzyme-washed solid heather jersey. Insulation: 100% polyester (51% recycled)
- 610 g (21.5 oz)
- Made in China.
Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it’s grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way.