- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric is windproof and waterproof
- Three-panel hood with elasticized gusset under brim keeps hood on and rain out
- Yoke seam detail with reflective tape along back
- Full-zip with chin flap and external double storm flap has hook-and-loop closure for guaranteed wet-weather protection
- Elasticized cuff with hook-and-loop closure seals out wet and cold
- Two zippered side pockets with reflective zipper pulls; one inside drop-in pocket
- Internal drawcord at hem; hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 212 g (7.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.