Whoever said getting there is half the fun obviously wasn't dealing with dripping waders or airline luggage restrictions. Whether you're traveling by truck, skiff, floatplane or jetliner, the Guidewater makes hauling your gear easier. The coated, floating baffle separates dual wet and dry gear access, so wading boots won't soak your "coming home" shirt. Now made with waterproof PU exterior coating and single-side TPU interior-coated nylon, 100% waterproof, welded construction, a fully waterproof TIZIP® closure on one side and a coated water-resistant zipper on the other. Rod tube attachment points, an adjustable padded shoulder strap and new external zippered pocket combine to create the ultimate fishing bag. Better yet, it meets most domestic airline carry-on requirements.
- 100% waterproof, fully-welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper with waterproof materials and construction
- Separate wet and dry sides; one-side water resistant zip closer; floating water-resistant divider
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Adjustable shoulder strap and grab handles
- External zippered pocket; interior zippered mesh pocket
- Duffel: 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a PU exterior coating and single-side TPU interior polyurethane coating. Floating divider: 70-denier 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating. Interior pocket: 8.26-oz 100% polyester mesh
- 1295 g (2 lbs 14 oz)
- Made in China.