- Polyester microfiber shell features our proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Internal welded TPU-waterproof utility pocket
- Self-fabric belt loops; Stretch Wading Belt with a quick-release DuraFlex® Stealth-V buckle provides smooth function and easy-to-adjust fit
- Full elastic back; anatomically curved knees; inseams are positioned away from wear zones
- Exterior reinforcement adds durability and scuff protection to inseams and gravel guards
- Custom fit left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles
- Repair kit included
- H2No® Performance Standard main body fabric: 3-layer, 7-oz 100% polyester microfiber twill shell with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Exterior tape on interior leg seams and gravel guards for abrasion resistance. Gravel guards: 6.4-oz polyester microfiber with Deluge® DWR finish. Booties: 3mm neoprene with abrasion-resistant fabric soles
- 842 g (29.7 oz)
- Made in China.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are waterproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof barrier and an interior scrim fabric. This fabric package is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly durable.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.