Streamer season on the Yellowstone can mean fishing in shirt sleeves one minute and full puff-and-shell gear the next. Our new Hybrid Pack Vest comfortably hauls everything you need to deal with schizophrenic weather and keeps you organized through it all. We started with our now-classic Vertical Pocket Vest and modernized it with the latest high-performance materials and an integrated pack. The vest body is made from 100% nylon double-ripstop backed with durable, 3-D spacer mesh that breathes easily in the heat and won't absorb water in a downpour. A vertical pocket configuration provides easy storage and access, while Hypalon® utility keepers, D-rings and multiple internal zippered pockets put everything in its place. Large rear storage pocket holds lunch, jacket and anything else you want to pack around. The pack also has a sleeve for a hydration bladder. Front and side adjustments make it easy to maintain fit as your insulation changes according to weather.
- Polyester mesh ventilates in hot weather and won't absorb water in wet, cold conditions; 100% nylon pockets, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Vertical front zippered pocket provides low bulk storage and easy access
- Multiple interior zippered pockets carry tippet spools; car keys; hidden rod holder; large exterior storage pocket for jacket, lunch
- Nylon accessory holder; sunglasses loop; front D-rings allow for quick organizing
- Adjustable front and side closure allows for midlayers
- Body: 6.25-oz 100% double ripstop nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Mesh: 100% polyester 3-D spacer mesh
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.