- Made of lightweight and quick-drying recycled polyester/nylon/spandex-knit fabric
- Variable-knit spandex on inner and bottom of arm for breathability
- Articulated design for snug fit that won't sag and is easy on/off
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Patagonia® logo
- 54% recycled polyester/36% nylon/10% spandex variable knit, with 50+ UPF sun protection
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
- Made in Israel.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “excellent.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.