Pull on the Advocate Chukka after a chilly session or dig them out of your pack on crisp nights in camp. The shoe has a durable, soft microfiber upper that's ultralightweight. Plaid inset and recycled PET fleece collar and lining keep feet toasty. Rear pull loop provides easy on/off and clips to pack or harness. EVA anatomical footbed is comfortable and supportive. Recycled EVA insole lends extra cushioning. Durable rubber sole is recycled and provides traction and protection.
- Durable, soft microfiber upper with 100% polyester plaid inset; recycled PET fleece collar and lining
- Rear pull-loop provides easy on/off; clips to pack and harness
- 3mm 20% EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning
- 3mm 20% recycled, durable rubber sole (with armadillo skin pattern) provides grip, traction and protection
- Construction: Strobel
- Last characteristics; medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 170 g (6 oz)
- Made in China.