- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven nylon/polyester soft-shell fabric is highly breathable, durable, and wind- and water-resistant
- Separating waist with 2-way zip fly and hook-and-loop tab closure has built-in separating belt with adjustable slider-hook buckle; lies flat under a harness or backpack
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and one right thigh pocket, all with reverse- coil zippers with a DWR finish
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Zippered mesh thigh vents for temperature regulation
- Ski-boot compatible zippered cuffs with expandable two-position snaps, scuff guards and internal mini-gaiters with tie-down loops
- 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 46% nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex with Hardface® Technology and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 808 g (28.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.