A stronger, hardier version of our beloved all-terrain Boaris shoe, the 2.0 takes to trails and sidewalks with equal fervor. The mountain sneaker's design has a protective Tec Tuff leather upper and pigskin, tumbled and oiled nubuck leather for super durability. A breathable mesh lining wicks moisture and controls shoe odor. A nylon injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and natural flex at the ball of the foot. The recycled insole and midsole add protection and support, while Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in the midsole and heel provides shock absorption. The low-profile Vibram® outsole with self-cleaning lugs provide ultimate traction. A durable stitched outsole construction minimizes the use of solvents and adhesives.
- Pigskin, tumbled and oiled nubuck and TecTuff leather upper for durability and protection; durable polyester laces
- Breathable mesh lining wicks moisture and controls shoe odor
- 2.5mm nylon, 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Recycled insole and midsole provides support and protection; Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in midsole and heel for comfort and shock absorption
- Low-profile Vibram® outsole with self-cleaning lugs provide ultimate traction; stitched outsole construction provides durability while minimizing the use of solvents and adhesives
- Construction: Strobel
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 422 g (14.9 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.