- Cotton feel with the technical merits of synthetics; made of a durable organic cotton/nylon blend, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Retro-surf-inspired board shorts with a scalloped hem and self-fabric piping
- Trim silhouette on thigh and leg opening for ease of movement and better dry time
- Back pocket has a flap, is self draining and has a rubber-button closure and interior key loop
- 3-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with single rubber button; functional mesh gasket drains easily; ladderlock drawstring closure; turned, bartacked drawstring is durable and provides a secure fit
- Inseam-free inner thigh construction helps eliminate chafing
- 17" outseam
- 5.5-oz 74% organic cotton/26% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 198 g (7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it’s grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way.