The supportive Drifter A/C Mid keeps cool and steady on the trail to Beehive Basin. Breathable components of the boot include a durable air-mesh/waterproof nubuck leather upper, a bellows tongue that sheds debris, and a polyester air-mesh lining that circulates airflow. The 15%-recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support, while the Bi-Fit™ 80% post-consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board offers support and stability underfoot. Other details: board-lasted construction for additional support and durability, and a Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole (with 30%-recycled rubber) for excellent traction.
- Breathable air mesh/durable waterproof nubuck leather upper; breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris; breathable polyester air mesh lining
- 15% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Bi-Fit 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Board-lasted construction provides support and durability
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 510 g (18 oz)
- Made in China.